Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Presentation Simple outline

 

The outline and phrases:

1- The opening

-Welcome

  • Good morning/ Good afternoon
  • Hello everyone!

- Introduce yourself 

  • My name is .............................  .
  • I am a student at Jeddah College of Telecom and Electronics  
  • I am majoring in  .................... .
  • I am giving this presentation for Technical English one course ..............
  • Semester one 2020.

- introduce your topic

  •  I am going to talk about ........................ .
  •  The topic of my presentation is ........................  . 
  •  I chose is this topic because ..................................


2 -  The body of the presentation

-
-
-
-

3- Closing 

  • Thank you all for listening.
  • I thank TVTC , my College and my teachers  for their help and support.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Turki Atallah, I am 18 years old and I study in the College of Communications majoring in medical devices. My hobbies include swimming and video games. The topic that I will talk about in the Presentation is the personality of Steve Harvey and his success and struggle story, since from his young age he wished to become a TV or media activist and they ridiculed him around him and said that he could not even utter two words without his stupidity, and with days full of diligence, attempt and repetition he became the same On it now

    ReplyDelete